Sunday, December 14, 2008

Kate Loves to Swing

I am so grateful for Kate's swing. When Kate gets fussy, she calms down in her swing. When Kate is sleepy, she falls to sleep in her swing. When mom needs to do chores, Kate just swings. The other day the batteries died on the swing and I was worried that Kate wasn't going to be happy. So instead of going to the store to buy batteries, I tied a ribbon to Kate's swing and pulled the ribbon to make the swing move. Brian was going to tell me that I was lazy for not going to buy batteries, but he could not tell me that since I was making more work for myself by pulling a ribbon to make the swing move. I thought that I was pretty intelligent for coming up with that idea. When Brian got home he had batteries in hand and made life happy again. Do they make indoor swings for toddlers?

2 comments:

Sara and David said...

IF you find the indoor swing for toddlers then I want one too. I love the ribbon solution. Good thinking mom. YOu are wonderful!!! We miss you and have a Wonderful Very Merry Christmas!!!
Love Sara

Julie said...

So cute! I hope you guys had a great Christmas!