Saturday, September 27, 2008

Pictures of Kate

Kate's First Day - Grandma bought her a nice purple outfit and a warm blanket.

Kate's Boxing Glove - The nurses had a hard time keeping Kate's IV in her hand. They wrapped the IV so she had a boxing glove. Her right arm is so strong.
Kate and Grandpa Anderson - Kate loved meeting PapaOur First Family Picture - Don't you love our yellow gowns? Everytime we went to see Kate in the NICU we had to scrub our hands and arms and where these wonderful gowns.
Free at Last - The nurses in the NICU always had Kate wrapped up so warm. She was able to stretch and feel free right before we left the hospital. The nurses had given her a bath the night before. Don't you love her hair?
Her last picture in the NICU .Kate's first car ride - She is so small. She liked her car ride home from the hospital. She didn't even make a noise. Home at Last - We finally brought Kate home and let her lay on the floor and stretch. She is still learning all the new noises at home.

9 comments:

Amber said...

Kate is absolutely adorable!! I love her hair and cute cheeks. Do you know who she looks like yet? I hope that everything goes well at home, and that you can get some rest.

Jessica Lynn Perkins said...

Look at that wild hair! How fun!!! I'm so glad she's home with you now. You guys have been in our prayers! Love ya!

Unknown said...

I want to meet her... I really really want to miss her. I have never really met her but I miss her. When I am having a down day I like to look at pictures of her because she makes me happy. I love you and your family and I CAN'T Wait to see the new mommy (that's you) new daddy (that's Brian), the new Grandparents, and of course I want to see my niece... I love you courts!

Elaina said...

Did you know its almost my fall break and then I can see you and little Kate! YAY! I hope you are doing well - both of you.

Tasha said...

oh my gosh.... I want to meet her too! She is so precious. && I bought her a present that should be coming to you soon. Congratulations!!! I love you guys!

Kristy said...

She is just beautiful! Congratulations!

Ashley and Bryan said...

She is so beautiful! I can't wait to meet her!

Julie said...

She is beautiful! We loved her hair! We are so happy for you both! I hope that they are able to get you doing better that did not sound good. Kate looks perfect I hope you guys are getting some sleep I can't wait to read more about her! We love you guys and you are in our prayers!

Marlana said...

Look who I stumbled upon!!! I'm up during a 4 am feeding with baby Adam and was clicked on Apple Valley just to browse around... you know it's 4 am - nothing else to do!

CONGRATS ON BABY KATE!!! So NONE of us from this summer had our babies on time! Jessica and I were due Sept 8 and 9... she had Chloe I believe August 20 and I had Adam August 27... which was QUITE the interesting delivery I'll have to tell you about some time.

Well hope all goes well for you and i hope to keep in touch!