Sunday, October 19, 2008

Meeting Some Family

Kate's Aunt's and Uncles were so excited to meet her. When we visit with the Andersen's Kate always has someone to love her and hold her.

Aunt Kari is a naturally. I think that Kari is becoming Kates favorite. Kate always eats well for Kari and sleeps well in Kari's arms.


Uncle Evan is always very careful with Kate and watches her every move. He is learning how to burp her and support her head. At first he would hold the very top of her head when we would tell him to support her head, now he knows he has to support her head at the neck.
I really like that Brian and I are so close to his parents. Both Grandma and Grandpa Andersen get to see Kate often and I know that they all love that.
Kate also likes being held by Grandpa. Kate wants to know why she has more hair than Grandpa Steve.


1 comment:

Ashley and Bryan said...

This makes me SO jealous! I can't wait to meet her!