Sunday, October 19, 2008

Kate, Amelia and Miles

Last weekend Emily brought Amelia and Miles up from San Diego to meet Kate. It was so much fun to have all the cousins together. I tired to take a picture of all the cousins together but since all the cousins are so little the pictures came out a little blurry. It is fun to think that Kate is two weeks in this picture, Miles is four months and Amelia is two and a half but in a few years they will all be best friends and be able to play together.

Amelia is such a great older cousin. She was fascinated by Kate's little hands and feet. Amelia liked to kiss Kate. It was so cute. Amelia was very gentle and made sure that Kate was warm and comfy.

Emily and I were amazed at the size difference between Miles and Kate. They are just a few months apart but right now they seem to different in size. Also, Kate is able to roll from side to side already where Miles doesn't want to roll. However, Miles is able to lift his head when he is on his stomach and Kate just doesn't have that strength yet.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks for posting these pics. So Cute! I took a lot too when we met Kate, but I left my camera at my moms...

Love you!

Elaina said...

OK, so I kept looking for you at church, and I just realized that you moved. How is it?

Wilson Family said...

Courtney, this is Becky Wilson from you Provo Ward. I found your blog through Sara's. I hope you don't mind I am blog stocking you. Anyway, congrats on your baby girl. She is beautiful, I love all of her hair.

Marlana said...

cute cousins :)