Sunday, October 19, 2008

Nap Time

Kate is a great sleeper. The older she gets the less she wakes up in the middle of the night. I can't wait until she is sleeping through the nights. She also is a great napper. She loves to lay on the couch and listen to the TV or other noises. For some reason she likes to have her hands free to move around and sometimes they end up behind her head. I also could just watch her sleep all days because she makes the cutest faces. She smiles, puckers, makes an Elvis face and so many more. It is the cutest thing. I often wonder what kind of dreams she is having because she is so animated in her sleep. We do not know all that babies can see, but I just imagine Kate having so many family members who have passed tell her jokes and stories that make her laugh. I know that she is being watched over and protected.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Such cute pics! She is adorable!

Kristy said...

I love little baby sleep smiles! She is so cute.

Amber said...

Babies do make the cuteset faces when they are sleeping. I hope that you are getting some rest too!

Sara and David said...

Courtney She is sooo Cute. She has so much dark hair. I am so excited to meet her!!! Plese let me know what you schedule is for when you come up this week. Love ya girl.