Thursday, August 21, 2008

Goodbye My Brother . . . Goodbye My Friend . . .

I haved loved living so close to my family this year. While Brian and I lived in Provo,UT, we got see see our families every couple of months. Now living in California we see our families multiple times a month. When we moved last summer, I was excited to be able to spend more time with my youngest brother Brian. Brian (husband) and I have gotten to share many outings with Brian (bro) this past year. The three of us have gone out to dinners, gone to Disneyland, gone shopping, played video games, and had many more outings. We have also been a part of Brian's (bro) prom night, band performances, graduation and other school activities. Now that Brian (bro) is going to Brigham Young University, I will surely miss him. On Thursday I had the opportunity to meet my mom and Brian (bro) at Victoria Gardens for lunch. We had fun walking around and talking about Brian's (bro) upcoming plans to move to BYU. Both Brian (husband) and I are proud of Brian (bro) and his choices to go to BYU. Brian (bro) will be studying Political Science and will a part of the BYU marching band. I know that Brian (bro) and I will keep in touch, but I am sad he will miss the birth of his niece in the coming weeks. I will also miss playing the Wii with him and joking about my mother's funny quirks. Brian (bro) will have fun during his freshman year and I wish him the best of luck.

1 comment:

Ashley and Bryan said...

I think that both you and I should name at least one of our children Bryan or Brian just to add to the confusion!