Sunday, August 24, 2008

Just The Two of Us!

One of the most amazing things about having a baby is that Brian and I will walk into the hospital as husband and wife, a family of two, and leave as a family of three. I find it so amazing that this little child has been growing and developing by her own will, then after a few hours of pain, I will become a mother, Brian a father and this little baby will depend solely on us.




Before we become a family of three, I wanted to take some pictures of the two of us, to remember the days when life was, "Hey, Courtney, I am picking you up in two minutes, be ready to go!" and changing to, "Where are the diapers, the baby needs a change of clothes, where's the pacifier, do we have everything we need?



I also wanted to have some pictures to show my brother Jason, who is serving a mission in Argentina, that I really was pregnant while he was away and yes Jason, I am having only one child.


2 comments:

Leighton said...

Way to update! Good job1

Amber said...

You look so cute pregnant. Life definitely changes once you have a baby, and it takes MUCH longer to get ready to go anywhere!