Friday, August 15, 2008

Ultrasound Photos

Brian and I were so excited to finally get some pictures of our daughter, however sometimes you have to squint to see what is really there. Kate is in the middle of the picture and is peeking out of her little space. You can see her nose and one of her eyes. I think she looks so peaceful.


I was with my friend Elaina when this picture was taken. Elaina thought this was the cutest picture and I have to agree. Kate was facing my back and would not show us her face. Then all of the sudden, she peeked out and kissed the screen. I think she has her fathers lips. Can you see them?


Here are Kate's legs. The miracle of life is amazing. I am grateful that she has two legs, two feet and 10 little toes.


Here is Kate's profile. On the far left of the picture is her forehead then her nose and lips. I love this picture. Hopefully she sleeps this well when she is born.

6 comments:

Tasha said...

That is amazing!!! I am so excited to meet this sweet little girl!!! :D

Emily said...

she is so beautiful. and yes, I agree...those looks like brian's lips. which will look fantastic on a baby girl...so sweet.

Amber said...

I love ultrasound pictures! It is so amazing to be able to see your baby for the first time. She looks perfect!

Julie said...

How are you guys? We miss you guys alot I hope all is well! Can't wait to see the post pregnancy pics of Kate! Fin wants you to have her on her Bday if possible! Keep in touch.

Leighton said...

Um, the whole point of blogging is to update the blog every so often!

Elaina said...

I feel so privileged that you put my favorite picture on here (although, I know it's your favorite too). Are you just getting to excited? See you tomorrow at your shower!