Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Reason to Blog

Hi family and friends. As we grow up and families and friends move all over the country I want to be able to stay in touch in a fun way. To catch you up to date, Brian and I have been married for four years. We moved to Apple Valley, CA in June of 2007. We are currently looking for a home for our growing family. I am due in October with a little girl we would like to call Kate. Brian is working in a neighboring city, Adelanto, with the family business. He enjoys designing trailers and working with metal. Last year I taught High School Math at Hesperia High School, however, I am now fortunate enough to stay home, prepare for Kate, and be a MOM. I am very excited to bring this little girl into the world and to be a mom. I will try to put some ultrasound pictures as soon as Brian converts them to .jpeg files. I hope all is well with everyone.

2 comments:

Ashley and Bryan said...

Your blog is SO cute! I can't wait to see the ultrasound pictures of Kate! I love you guys!

Amber said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I think that it is a must once you have a baby, so that you can share all of your cute pictures with people like me who live far away. That is when I started my blog, after I had Makenna. I love being able to catch up with you. I have such fond memories of our friendship at BYU.